AGNITY has been in the business of developing embedded systems software for over a decade and has a consistent record of developing high-quality embedded software from concept to production release. We have an experienced team which has delivered solutions for many large, medium, and small enterprise customers in data communications, networking, consumer appliances, and many other areas of embedded software.
We are the primary development partner of several consumer electronics companies worldwide including multi-billion dollar corporations.
The AGNITY team has extensive experience in design, development and testing of embedded software on various RTOS platforms (Linux, Android, VxWorks) and has helped reduce the cost- and time-to-market for our customers. We offer integrated testing and advanced wireless testing services at AGNITY WiFi Labs which helps our customers to focus on their core business areas and therefore, avoiding the need to develop expertise in specialized areas thus saving time, effort and product development costs.
AGNITY embedded systems testing labs are equipped with state-of-the-art test infrastructure including a variety of network traffic generators, anechoic RF shielded chambers, test automation tools, etc. We offer full range of testing services for embedded systems with a high degree of focus on Test Automation.
AGNITY Value Proposition:
- Mature software development process model (ISO 9001:2008) with skills and experience in software development, maintenance and testing
- Complete SDLC process experience for products from concept to field deployment stage
- Core domain expertise:
- Data communication
- Network Management
- Energy management
- Technology expertise
- Networking: Routing – IPv4, RIP, OSPF, BGP,SNMP,TR-069, L1/L2 Switching
- Security: NAT, Firewall, ALG Stateful Packet Inspection, IPSec 802.1x
- Communication: – SIP, MGCP, SS7/ISUP, ISDN, FXS,FSO
- Systems: MIPS, ARM 7, ARM9, Cortex A8, TI 3206X family
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n (Wireless MAC), 802.11d (Regulatory Domain), 802.11e (QoS-WMM), 802.11f (IAPP), 802.11k (Radio Measurement), 802.11i (Security WPA2), 802.11r (Fast Roaming), 802.11s (Mesh Network) etc
- Embedded Systems QA Testing
- Test Automation: Automation Test Framework (ATF) using the Perl, Python, Expect and Ruby.
- Testing Services: Development tests, Interoperability tests, Performance tests, Load and Stress tests, Endurance and acceptance tests. AGNITY Test Plan Library has an extensive repository of quality test plans.
Why Choose AGNITY
- Depth and breadth of embedded development experience
- A very responsive and agile development team that responds to customer needs and demands
- A core engineering team that has worked for industry leaders in Embedded Computing
- A process oriented Software Development Life Cycle ensures predictable quality and delivery
- A proven track record in execution
By assuming complete responsibility from specification to software quality acceptance, AGNITY offers complete flexibility and allows customers to focus on their core product activities and selectively engage with AGNITY for collaborative development. Working with us can significantly improve time-to-market and reduce development costs. The team can scale according to the business demand, thus reducing business risks. AGNITY works seamlessly across multiple teams for increased synergy and efficiency, and can easily be the extension of your development team.
Learn how AGNITY helped deliver QoS in a fixed bandwidth network – Case study of VoIP MultiService gateway
Implementation Case Study
VOIP Multi Service Gateway
AGNITY implemented a Linux based multi-service gateway for enterprise VOIP applications and provided predictable quality of service over a fixed available bandwidth in a mixed voice and data traffic scenario. We needed to solve the problem of low latency and provide a predictable dedicated bandwidth for voice traffic without killing data traffic completely. The solution supported traditional routing and NAT/Firewall functions with support for centralized authentication schemes. AGNITY provided many key parts to this solution based on VxWorks and Linux. Elements of this solution include:
- SIP session monitoring and control
- Intelligent session proxy manager
- Smart Quality of Service management maximizing number of calls and MOS scores
- DSP support for multiple Codecs, echo cancellation and line monitoring services
- NAT/Firewall with ALG and DMZ support
- WAN connection with T1/E1, ADSL
- QOD and traffic shaping
Energy Management system
This solution consists of a wireless gateway that connects your smart meter and smart appliances to your network, letting you manage and capture your whole-home energy usage in real-time.
This solution involves Energy Management Gateway for home which acts as a proxy for utility controlled Smart Meters for messaging and control functions. It provides all the Smart Energy Profile features with security for home devices and allows users to effectively manage energy demand. The intuitive interface allows users to keep track of their energy use to minimize consumption of energy. Cloud support allows users to monitor their EMS from anywhere on the Internet.
- Embedded software development for Smart Energy Management consumer product
- Developed to be used by energy companies (Gas, Electric) to install at consumer premises
- Real-time energy management per data. Controls are received from the energy company and are in accordance with consumers energy management preferences
- Product's complete software development – functional specification, architecture, design, implementation, testing, documentation
- Embedded Linux
- ZigBee network (Smart Energy Profile)
- Local Web UI, Cloud-based element management and mobile application support.